Web marketing is the marketing of products or services over the internet. The Internet has brought many unique benefits to marketing, one of which being lower costs and greater capabilities for the distribution of information and media to a global audience.
If you need more website visits and ultimately more customer calls you only one step from achieving it. If you want to find out whether your website is a right marketing tool then you are at the right place.
Call us at 727 938 8891 to talk about your web marketing needs and we will offer you the right solution which will suite your goals and the budget. Click here to submit your information and questions and our representative will contact you at your convenience.
IB Systems specializes in the following forms of web marketing:
• Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages through the use of paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion
• Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. Typically, the earlier a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine.
• Pay per click (PPC) is an Internet advertising model used on search engines, advertising networks, and content sites, such as blogs, in which advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked.
• AdWords is Google’s flagship advertising product and main source of revenue ($21 billion in 2008). AdWords offers pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and site-targeted advertising for both text and banner ads. The AdWords program includes local, national, and international distribution.
Below is a list of various services IB Systems provides in relation to the web marketing:
• Website and keywords analysis
• Competition analysis
• Setting up PPC and AdWords campaigns and managing it
• Backup and restores Google AdWords campaigns
• SEO research and analysis
• Initial and on-site SEO optimization
• Cross-linking building
• SEO and PPC Reporting